Fri, 11 Mar|
Wild Goose, Bristol
Bristol: Sound Bath, Breath Work & Meditation
1.5 hr breath work, meditation & sound bath for tension release and deep relaxation.
Time & Location
11 Mar 2022, 19:00 – 20:30
Wild Goose, Bristol, The Old Office Block, 228 Mina Rd, Bristol BS2 9YP, UK
About the Event
Rounik weaves ancient, healing sounds using hand-made Chakra Singing Bowls, Nepalese Singing Gong, a monochord and other sacred instruments.
I’m looking forward to meeting you and sharing a sonic experience in a beautiful, comfortable venue in St Werburgh’s Bristol.
Before the sound bath everyone has a chance to get comfy and we will start with a check-in, intention for the session, breathwork for connection to ourselves and a guided meditation to balance our chakras and invite sacred vibrations from the instruments in to our inner space.
The instruments used include a Nepalese Wind Gong, a set of Chakra Singing Bowls, a Monochord and more...The Venue
228 Mina Road
Bristol, BS2 9YP
• Parking: The Yard where Wild Goose has parking for residents only. Please find parking in surrounding streets :)
• Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please arrive 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait outside and in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
• Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation and optional sharing circle will last about 1.5 hours.
• Covid Guidelines: We’ve been asked to consider wearing masks when entering and exiting the venue. Once inside and during the session you don’t need to wear a mask. If you’re exempt from wearing a face covering then the above doesn’t apply for you. If you have any symptoms before the event please contact me and act responsibly.
• What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during the sound journey.
• Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant and in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings xx
Love and blessings,