Tue, 07 Mar|
The Mount Without
Full Moon Sound Bath (Mount Without, Bristol)
Join magical sound healer, Annette Shaw, and sound therapist, Rounik Sethi, for a relaxing and healing evening of sound and light language.
Time & Location
07 Mar, 19:00 – 20:30
The Mount Without, Upper Church Lane, Bristol, BS2 8FN, UK
About the Event
Join Annette and Rounik for a sacred Sound Bath in breath-taking Bristol venue, The Mount Without.
Sound healing is a wonderfully restorative and relaxing experience. Nourishing us on so many levels. It can also be the catalyst for timely change , shifts and further awakening.
Annette and Rounik weave high vibrations into a heart-felt space using ancient, healing instruments such as chakra singing bowls, gongs, monochords, chimes, Light Language vocals and other sacred sounds.
We welcome you to embrace the healing vibrations on a cellular level, to open to new directions in your life and to set intentions for your inner changes and shifts.
Note: Please opt-in to emails from Eventbrite as this will enable Annette and myself to connect with you over email abuot the event and for future events with us.
The Mount Without
Upper Church Lane
Bristol, BS2 8FN
- Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please be ready to enter 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
- Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last at least 90 mins.
- Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let Annette and/or Rounik know and stay at home.
- What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during your sound journey.
- Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Annette and Rounik are looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings xx
A & R