Mon, 27 Nov|
The Mount Without
Heart Song and Sound Bath with Annette and Rounik
Join sound healers, Annette Shaw and Rounik Sethi, for a relaxing and healing evening of sound and song.
Time & Location
27 Nov 2023, 19:00 – 21:00
The Mount Without, Upper Church Lane, Bristol, BS2 8FN, UK
About the Event
Join Annette and Rounik for a sacred Sound Bath in breath-taking Bristol venue, The Mount Without.
Wrapped in the energies of The Mount Without, join Annette and Rounik as we connect in to our hearts together by singing chanelled simple song. You will be invited to sing from the very depths of you. There is no experience necessary, no right or wrong way, no perfect notes. Just a desire to release, open and surrender to the wisdom.
30 minutes of guided visualisation and voice will lead into the Sound Bath, where you will be able to let it be, expand, release, soften and receive what you need.
Sound healing is a wonderfully restorative and relaxing experience, nourishing us on so many levels. It can also be the catalyst for timely change , shifts and further awakening.
Annette and Rounik weave high vibrations into a heart-felt space using ancient, healing instruments such as chakra singing bowls, gongs, monochords, chimes, Light Language vocals and other sacred sounds.
We welcome you to embrace the healing vibrations on a cellular level, to open to new directions in your life and to set intentions for your inner changes and shifts.
The Mount Without
Upper Church Lane
Bristol, BS2 8FN
- Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please be ready to enter 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
- Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last at least 90 mins.
- Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let Annette and/or Rounik know and stay at home.
- What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during your sound journey.
- Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Annette and Rounik are looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings xx
A & R