Wed, 19 Jul|
The Mount Without
New Moon Sound Bath with Annette
Join magical sound healer, Annette Shaw, and sound therapist, Rounik Sethi, for a relaxing and healing evening of sound and light language.
Time & Location
19 Jul, 19:00 – 20:30
The Mount Without, Upper Church Lane, Bristol, BS2 8FN, UK
About the Event
Join Annette and Rounik for a sacred Sound Bath in breath-taking Bristol venue, The Mount Without.
Sound healing is a wonderfully restorative and relaxing experience. Nourishing us on so many levels. It can also be the catalyst for timely change , shifts and further awakening.
Annette and Rounik weave high vibrations into a heart-felt space using ancient, healing instruments such as chakra singing bowls, gongs, monochords, chimes, Light Language vocals and other sacred sounds.
We welcome you to embrace the healing vibrations on a cellular level, to open to new directions in your life and to set intentions for your inner changes and shifts.
The Mount Without
Upper Church Lane
Bristol, BS2 8FN
- Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please be ready to enter 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
- Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last at least 90 mins.
- Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let Annette and/or Rounik know and stay at home.
- What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during your sound journey.
- Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Annette and Rounik are looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings xx
A & R