Mon, 26 Sept|
Bristol City Hall
Sound Bath with Annette (City Hall, Bristol)
Join magical sound healer, Annette Shaw, and sound therapist, Rounik Sethi, for a relaxing and healing evening of sound and light language.
Time & Location
26 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 20:30
Bristol City Hall, Conference Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR, UK
About the Event
Join Annette and Rounik for a sacred Sound Bath in breath-taking Bristol venue, The Mount Without.
Sound healing is a wonderfully restorative and relaxing experience. Nourishing us on so many levels. It can also be the catalyst for timely change , shifts and further awakening.
Annette and Rounik weave high vibrations into a heart-felt space using ancient, healing instruments such as chakra singing bowls, gongs, monochords, chimes, Light Language vocals and other sacred sounds.
On this, the mid point and longest day of the year, we welcome you to embrace the healing vibrations on a cellular level, to open to the new season and to set intentions for your inner changes and shifts.
The Mount Without
Upper Church Lane
Bristol, BS2 8FN
- Arriving: The sound bath starts at 7pm. Please be ready to enter 5 minutes early. There’s space to wait in the foyer. Doors will close soon after start time.
- Duration: The Sound Bath, Guided meditation will last at least 90 mins.
- Covid Guidelines: If you're feeling unwell or are presenting with covid symptoms, please let Annette and/or Rounik know and stay at home.
- What to Bring: Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat, blanket, cushion and anything to help you feel comfy and safe during your sound journey.
- Sound baths are not recommended if you experience extreme hyper-sensitivity to sound, epilepsy or are pregnant in your first trimester.
If you wish to ask anything or just get in touch you can contact me:
07738 523 070 (WhatsApp, SMS)
Annette and Rounik are looking forward to journeying with you through relaxing sacred soundscapes.
Love & Blessings xx
A & R